22 October 2007

One more thing:


I had to stop and take a moment when I heard that number. I'd been guessing it was low, but I try not to pay too close attention to those tragic details. But 24%. 24. Which leaves 76% of a nation. And to embody Colbert, those 24% are mostly backwash.

We're gonna die, folks. Eat your chocolate as fast as possible.

No comments: