06 March 2009

Green Spinach and Green Shirts and Greener Towns

I decided to cook saag paneer ... with tofu instead of paneer, having leftover tofu and lots of spinach and some kind of comfort food association with curried spinach. So I took a vegan saag paneer recipe and added yogurt to it. Can't be vegan for the life of me.

Well, no grad school yet, thinking surgery might be a good idea, got a lawyer (!) who seems nice and wanted my case, and ... you know, not sure what I'll be doing in three or four months, but I know we'll be living somewhere with lots of water and trees. And kayaks and lattes and local berries and, and, and.

Moved offices at work today, to my first single office ever, and I pretty much hate it. I have had seriously great office mates, and the silence is deafening, and it is as cold as a meat locker, and dark enough that my plants will surely die. Glowing, huh? It should make voice typing easier, though.

Enough typing for today, however. Unofficial and Noah's out drinking; I inadvertently wore green today and felt stared at by all U of I alumni at work. No, I am not taking body shots today or drinking colored beer. No, no. Just like green.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Office space...We spent yesterday, today and will spend tomorrow moving from the old world headquarters to the new "End of the world headquarters"...

Going from a crappy tin shed ugly dirty office that I shared to a 6'x6' ugly used cubicle...

The new space is wonderful...designer colors and open... but the powers that be are ruining it as quick as they can with cheap used cubicles, stupid layout.... and it goes on and on...

But I got cell phone, laptop and I can see myself out of the office often.

Tofu and curried spinach?... Huh...

broken570 said...

Aw...alone. I feel as though I have abandoned you. There are brighter days ahead, yes. I have much good music that keeps me from killing others. I find this is a good bit of therapy. You should employ it. Our office was only awesome because we had music.

And were all of your office mates seriously awesome? Not all of my office mates were. One was. Just one. The remainder were mildly tolerable.

If you move to Seattle I fear I shall see you ne'er again. But apparently it's where all the cool kids are going, so maybe I'll be able to make a visit sometime.